Pages

Friday 26 September 2014

See you soon!

I feel like I have all these ideas of things I want to do and places that I want to see, but there's always something that is a "higher priority" to do at that time. So this means I'm constantly waiting for the right time to do it. 

Making a blog/plan and doing the trip research gives me something concrete, and makes me feel like I'm taking a step towards doing something I want. It transforms a "dream vacation" into a trip that seems very feasible. Moreover, I knew there were a few things that I wanted to do in Puerto Rico, but further research has given me more reason to visit. 

I think this is a great assignment to take a break from all the memorization in my other courses and really forces me to consider what I would like to get out of a trip, and the type of traveller that I am. 

I'm ready to go

No comments:

Post a Comment